Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time for introspection...

"There's always more than one way to look at something. Seeing things in DIFFERENT ways can be helpful when trying to solve problems."
"If YOU keep an OPEN MIND you never know what you MIGHT SEE!".
I read these amazing statments on the back of Goldfish baked snack crackers. Reminds me that amazing things can be found anywhere. You just need to keep on looking.
I wondered why I was interested in these statements. It is because of the state of mind I am in right now. I know that I should not be like this, but somehow I'm unable to drag myself out of it. I used to tell my beloved that people should be measured when they pass through hard times. I am facing one right now and I know I am not providing a good account of myself. Sometimes it's so hard to see the obvious, yet I fail to see it.
I'll make an honest attempt to see things DIFFERENTLY, POSITIVELY. I want to let go. Let go everything I think is mine. Probably I will return to a state of mind, when I was a child. Nothing to worry about - just be yourself. I'll try!!!

1 comment:

- இரவீ - said...

Bablu!!! what happen? ? ?
be yourself ... Nothing can stand infront of you - i am very sure on that.